- Responsible in handling the social media platform independently for the company.
- Should have sound knowledge on all the current know-hows (SEO + Social Media + Ad words + Online campaigns.)
- Responsible in planning, execution and affiliate marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Responsible in the planning, execution and optimization of company's online marketing.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build digital connections.
- Having strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels, customer touch points .
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- To create campaigns that deeply integrates with our services.
- Responsible for Keyword Research & Analysis, Link Building, Market Research, Competitor Research & Analysis, Social Media Optimization.
- Should be able to work on Reporting and analysis tools: Google webmaster and Google Analytics
- Responsible for Creating & optimizing various online advertising campaigns
- Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Able to execute emails Marketing Campaign implementing new Email Marketing strategies.
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts ( Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, You Tube & other social media tools)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update websites
- Acquire insights on online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Minimum Experience of 3 - 5 years work experience in digital marketing.
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, affiliate marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign.
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage.
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Proficient in MS Office
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words, Facebook, Display media, affiliate marketing campaigns
Excellent communication skills.
Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
Job Location: - Colaba - Mumbai
Walk In Interview on 20th & 21st August 2018
Interview Venue: Soundlines Consultancy, No. 8A/19A, Ground Floor, Grants Building Annexe, Colaba, Mumbai - 400 005
Interested applicants can also apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Timing: Between 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Contact Details: - Ms Nakita 9167045539/022 - 66283386